YOUR FIRST CONSULTATION
General Dental Care
and Maintenance for You and Your Family
In today’s world after patients have had any sort of cosmetic or surgical work we must maintain dental care. We will invite you to attend a six monthly examination and follow up for any treatment. We generally recommend seeing our hygienists on a 6 monthly basis to keep long term plaque deposits to a minimum.
“We abide by the guidelines set out by NICE (National Institute of Clinical Excellence)”
for recommendation of examination and routine X-ray analysis. It is important to maintain your smile so we can monitor long term effects of treatment , anticipate any likely treatment and prevent disease as far as possible.
“Our philosophy of care is simple and is outlined by 6 main views”
1. We take up an preventative approach to dentistry. (Example is our 6 monthly fluoride therapy)
2. Early detection of oral, dental and facial disease and importantly oral cancer screening
3. Education about diet & brushing optimally to promote dental fitness and wellbeing.
4. Hygiene to prevent gum disease and keep you smiling.
5. Support to stop harmful health habits such as smoking, alcohol and sugar.
6. Early intervention for children’s orthodontics(Braces) from age seven upwards to help prevent Extractions later for brace treatment.
Get in Touch
We will respond promptly and diligently
Address / Clinics
Getting Here & Parking
Join & Follow Us
Now you can book your appointment online24/7. We offer Free consultations for Dental Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics & Facial Aesthetics